Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:46:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tony Cappellini <newshirt@best.com>
To:        "Brian W." <bwhalen@netcom.com>
Cc:        Freebsd Newbies List <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: bsd install

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Brian W. wrote:

> Ive been wanting to try freebsd for a little while now.  I'm kind of annoyed
> with some of the Linux distributions.  Can someone tell me which
> files/directories I need to download to complete the install.

That's odd. I was considering Red Hat Linux, before I decided on BSD.
The Linux people were saying RH Linux has a real easy install utility, and
the BSD people were saying just the opposite.

Now I'm stuck in Lehey's book on BSD, when it comes to partitioning your
drive for dual OS's. So I haven't actually got to the installing BSD yet
:) >

Tony