Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 1996 14:24:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Donald Burr <d_burr@ix.netcom.com>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   writing device drivers

Is there a paper or "quick tutorial" or somesuch on how to write drivers
for FreeBSD, and integrate them into the kernel source tree (i.e.
being able to include or exclude the device based on entries in the
kernel configuration file, etc.)?  And once I write the thing, how do I
submit it to the general public (i.e. in the -CURRENT or whatever
kernel)  Thanks.

Donald Burr [d_burr@ix.netcom.com], PO Box 91212, Santa Barbara CA 93190-1212
TEL (805)564-1871 / FAX 564-2315 / WWW http://www.geopages.com/WallStreet/2072
PGP Public Key available by request (send e-mail) or on Public Key Servers.
** Uphold your right to privacy - Use PGP. **