Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:21:50 +0100
From:      Paul van der Zwan <paulz@trantor.xs4all.nl>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   nfsclient and amd

It looks like using amd to mount remote hosts on /net will not cause the
nfsclient.ko module to be loaded. This causes the mounts to fail.
Maybe rc.network kan be changed to kldload the nfsclient.ko module if
it is not built into the kernel, just like it does for the server module ??

	Paul

--
Paul van der Zwan		paulz @ trantor.xs4all.nl
"I think I'll move to theory, everything works in theory..."