Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:38:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      hawkeyd@visi.com (D J Hawkey Jr)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RESOLVED: Mozilla's dialog widgets ignore keyboard

Or rather, worked around.

It's a focus thang, evidenced in VTWM, when using a focus-follows-pointer
policy. A quick kludge was to set VTWM to use a "toggleable" focus policy.

I saw a bug report where focus was a problem where OverrideRedirect windows
are concerned; I wonder of this is this related to that?

I'm still wondering about the helper apps functionality, though...

Dave