Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 1998 17:21:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ben Manes <anarchy@crl.com>
To:        Dennis Favro <scqdaf@globalserve.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Newbies <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What's your Window Manager preference?

>   What's everyone's window manager preference?  I've finally gotten the
> time to get FreeBSD up and running, and I'd like to hear what everyone else
> uses.

to new to unix to really mess with it.. :)  I've got the 'ol standard
from BSD, and I just got a copy of Soloris x86 too.. which uses CDE. The
interface is *really* nice, so when I learn how, I'll switch over to KDE
(like a clone).. Unfortunatly, Soloris is similar to NT, but a UNIX, so
its a real pain to do much, has no terminal commands (basicly), and
doesn't come with any great packages... sound familiar?