Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:04:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Roberto Armenteros <rarmente@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Headache getting XFree to work with NVidia GeForce 2

If anyone has gotten installed XFree 4.x on a machine
with an NVidia GForce 2 Card, please, I am in
desperate  situation to get it working. I need clean
steps to follow. After installing the basic system
first "full binaries and source without X Window
System" how should I proceed exactly? When I try to
install XFree 4.x from the ports at
/usr/ports/x11/XFree-4x by typing "make all install
clean" then I says that it cant find the XFree4x.tar
file "I dont know why it needs it." I WOULD REALLY
appreciate your help. I need to get this going...

  thanks for ur attention
Roberto