Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:56:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alwyn Goodloe <agoodloe@gradient.cis.upenn.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Router Alert II

  The other day I posted the following questions to find out if anyone
out there is making use of Router Alert:

* Is there any documentation for using Router Alert in the FreeBSD
  environement.
* Are there specific options that the Kernel must be compiled with?
* I know in Linux there is a IP_ROUTER_ALERT option that can be applied by
  Root users to IP sockets to intercept all forwarded packets with  the
  Router Alert option. Does it work similarly for FreeBSD.

  Unfortunately I got no response. Maybe there is a better venue for this
question. If anyone knows pleas let me know.

Alwyn Goodloe
agoodloe@gradient.cis.upenn.edu