Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:34:07 +0300
From:      "Olga I. Trofileeva" <olq@sinshost.sins.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mysql323-server

Please help to install mysql323-server.
I do "make" and successfully come through the extracting step, patching
step and configure step. In any case  I see files .extract_done,
.patch_done and .configure_done in work directory. But compilation
doesn't start - "cannot open Makefile" - really Makefile was not created
in server directory.

I tried to create it "manually" - by ./configure - it is OK - ant then
do "make" again - success!
But when I do "make install" it again stopped now with an error
"Generating temporary packing list.
Missing package files for mysql-3.23.31".

Thanks for any advice.
Olga