Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:07:40 +0700
From:      John Indra <john@indocyber.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Eddie 1.4.1

Dear FreeBSD users...

Does anyone in this list have experience in installing Eddie 1.4.1 from
http://www.eddieware.org?

I can't even install it. The erlang 6.1.0 couldn't be built on my system,
and when I have install erlang 6.1.0 package from FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE, Eddie
1.4.1. just wouldn't compile at all...
Can Eddie 1.4.1 be built against Erlang 6.1.0?

I'm in desperate need to get Eddie running smoothly. Any help would be
apprecaited. Thanks...

Regards,
John