Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:26:16 +0700
From:      vuthecuong <thichgaisinhnam7x@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   relay through gmail

I have 1 dynamic IP address at dyndns.com (xxx.dyndns.com)
and 1 gmail account (userA@gmail.com)
And I successfully setup my postfix so that when
I send mail to outside, my postfix will relay through userA@gmail.com.
When recipients received my mails and open them, the mail address
in "from" of theses mails is userA@gmail.com, not
userB@xxx.dyndns.com.

So I want to change so that when recipients received my mails and
open them, the mail address in "from" of theses mails is
userB@xxx.dyndns.com, not userA@gmail.com.
Is there a way to do that?
Regard,
Below is my config related to above content:
relayhost = smtp.gmail.com
smtp_use_tls = yes
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/ssl/ThawtePremiumServerCA.pem