Date:      Thu, 06 Jul 1995 20:07:05 -0500
From:      Francisco Morales Iraagorri <fmorales@reuna.cl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NEW USER OF FREEBSD

Hi, my name is Francisco (i speak spanish, so forgive my bad english)
and am a new user of Unix,explicity from Linux, i have a lot of
questions for you, please try to answer me every questions:

1.- What does the acronim BSD means?
2.- Is the FREEBSD a project from GNU?
3.- Is FREEBSD so easy to install like Linux?
4.- Does FREEBSD have so good performance and security level like Linux
?
5.- Does FREEBSD have releases in other languages like win95?
6.- Does FREEBSD have a similar structure like Linux,i.e does it have
the same commands?
7.- Does FREEBSD have a full documentation about
installing&configurating system like LINUX?
8.- Does FREEBSD versions for other machines like DEC,MAC,HP?

	With anything else to ask .....

					Francisco Morales I.