Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:10:11 -0600 (CST)
From:      Brian Wolter <bwolter@students.depaul.edu>
To:        "Hiu F. Ho" <hiuho@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help: Is Sendmail secure?

i just installed qmail under FreeBSD and SuSE Linux and i must say i
prefer it to sendmail.  the installation process is very simple and well
documented, and the post-install configuration is much more straight
forward.  i can't really vouch for it's ability to handle heavy loads
having only been using it a few days, but from the looks of things... it's
starting to look like a wise choice.

peace,
brian

      t h e S a d M a c h i n e . o r g