Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:17:22 +0300
From:      "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
To:        Robert Chalmers <robert@chalmers.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is anyone dialing into a 2.2 machine?

Me. I'm dialing in 2.2.7 server running PPPD.
From client side I use either PPPD or ppp.
In 1st case I use connect command option to connect
to remote modem. In 2nd - all stuff is written in ppp.conf.
What do U need? If it's client side I can mail U my
configuration only evening. Server's one now.
Robert Chalmers wrote:

> If there is anyone out there dialing into a 2.2 version machine and using
> ppp (version december 98), could you please tell me how you managed to do
> it?
>
> Thanks
> Robert
>
> ---  http://4qir.quantum-radio.net.au - Where Only The Dedicated Survive!
> 4QIR Quantum Radio. Bringing you the original sounds of AFVN, with some of
> the
> original DJ's - back on air - and supporting not only the original Vets, in
> comprehensive AFVN Archives, but putting together segments for the fighting
> men and
> women of todays services all around the world. World Music, for people of
> the world.

WBW  Andy V. Oleynik  (When U work in virtual office
                       U have good chance to obtain virtual money ö%-)