Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:49:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
Cc:        Nimrod Mesika <nimrodm@bezeqint.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, nimrodm@email.com
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: Will FreeBSD run on a G4?

Not really, it's a mach microkernel.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|