Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:34:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Hunter <mhunter@ack.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        Richard Cotrina <rcc@speedy.net.pe>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installworld fails building Current from 4.7-R

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Richard Cotrina wrote:

> Yes, I did. However make installworld fails as I said.

I ran into the same problem going from 4.6 to 5.0-CURRENT.

We used truss to see that sh was making funny calls, and concluded that
we'd need to run from the kernel to get it working.  We installed the
new kernel and were able to complete the install.

Definitely not knowledgeable enough to be posting to freebsd-current,

Mike Hunter