Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:42:17 -0500
From:      DAve <dave.list@pixelhammer.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail patch

DAve wrote:
> Uh oh,
>
> bash-2.05b# uname -a
> FreeBSD web6.tls.net 5.2.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE #0: Mon Feb 23
> 20:45:55 GMT 2004
> root@wv1u.btc.adaptec.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
>
> I did,
> bash-2.05b# cvsup standard-supfile
> bash-2.05b# cd /usr/src
> bash-2.05b# patch < /path/to/patch
> bash-2.05b# cd /usr/src/lib/libsm
> bash-2.05b# make obj && make depend && make
>
> and I get this,
> bash-2.05b# make
> "/usr/src/lib/libsm/Makefile", line 11: Malformed conditional
> (${MK_INET6_SUPPORT} != "no")
> "/usr/src/lib/libsm/Makefile", line 13: if-less endif
> "/usr/src/lib/libsm/Makefile", line 13: Need an operator
> make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
>
> I used the patch for 4.11 and 5.3
>
> Anyone got any ideas?
>
> DAve

That's two servers with the same error. My 4.X server did just fine, as
did my 5.4 servers. All my toasters run qmail, so of eleven servers,
these two are all I have left to do.

The Makefile looks fine, I'm missing something obvious here. Google
comes up empty handed.

DAve

--
This message was checked by forty monkeys and
found to not contain any SPAM whatsoever.

Your monkeys may vary