Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 11:54:27 -0600
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@valuedata.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "Jeremy Falcon" <jeremy@intersurf.com>, <lsolano@racsa.co.cr>
Subject:   Re: ISO images

Just FYI...I just took a look and 4.2RC1.iso is out :)

only for i386 though, not alpha.
| Daryl Chance   | We start seeing these new accounts being created,  |
| -------------- | but that could be an anomaly of the system.  After |
| Valuedata, LLC | a day or two, we realized it was someone hacking   |
| Memphis, TN    | into the system.      - Microsoft on thier hacker  |