Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:31:16 +1030
From:      "Richard Russell" <richard@yellowgoanna.com>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>

... That has less traffic that I can read just to get important
information like when the CVS source is broken, or when there's an
important bug or something? I pay for my traffic per Mb, and don't
really want to read all this list anyway (interesting though it may be
-- it's overloading me)...

Something like Freebsd-stable-announce would be great...

(I looked around, but couldn't find anything similar)

--
Richard Russell
Yellow Goanna Pty Ltd