Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 10:20:31 +0800
From:      "Samuel Cheng Sin On" <samuelc@glorisun.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   About Installation

I have try my best to read the FAQ and related Doc, but I fail to boot my
FreeBSD2.2.6.
I have two IDE harddisk, 1. ~ 420 M  , 2. ~2500M , I would like to install
Win95,
WinNT and FreeBsd on this two harddisk. I create one partition(primary dos)
 on
harddisk(420M) for my Win95, and creat two partition on second harddisk
(1500M for
Winnt, 1000M for FreeBsd), and My BIOS support LBA mode. After I install
Win 95
on the first harddisk and then install Winnt, both boot well . Next I
install freeBsd and install
BootEasy on the 1st harddisk(~420M) and create the FreeBsd filesystem on
the 2nd harddisk
(1000M), after I finish all the installation, I boot the computer, and
found that

1. it only show :  F1  Dos
          F5 Disk
          F?
2. when I press F1 and boot win95, on problem. But When I boot Winnt, it
fail.
    and I found that I cannot see the partition on 2nd harddisk (1500M), it
 seem disappear

can u help me ?
Thanks a lot

Samuel

ps. I would like to know can I install FreeBsd, if I use LBA mode in Bios