Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:56:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jose Albores <josealbores@yahoo.com>
To:        Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Differences among BSD vs. SysVR4.

I'm a college student on informatics and I choosed  to
(needed to :o\) make a homework about differences
between both OS's flavors.

Does anyone know where can I find detailed info about
them both for FreeBSD (as a BSD model) and Unix SysV?
Maybe Internet (preferably) or even books or woldwide
magazines.

The important issues are mostly:
1. Memory management.
2. Processes admin (creation, states, PCB's
features)...
3. Processor scheduling.
4. File (and directories) systems.

and so on?

It should be more technical about "low level issues"
than a 'users manual'.
TIA:
--
J. M. Albores - jote@bigfoot.com