Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:08:38 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml.diespammer@netfence.it>
To:        spe <spe@phear.org>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freevrrpd and em

spe wrote:

> FreeVRRPd project is halted and not supported anymore. You can take a
> look at carp for doing the same job efficiently.

Sorry to hear about that :(

Unfortunately I cannot switch to carp, since one of the two machines is
running 4.11. Or am I wrong and carp can be installed there too?

Anyway, since I heard post 0.9.3 source in CVS solves this problem, is
it possible to get this sources? Your CVS doesn't seem to be working...

  bye & Thanks
	av.