Date:      24 May 2001 10:03:30 -0500
From:      Michael Harnois <mdharnois@home.com>
To:        Erik Rothwell <erothwell@callgtn.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How is Nautilus broken?

On Thu, 24 May 2001 01:11:53 -0400, Erik Rothwell <erothwell@callgtn.com> said:

    > I suppose if it does *absolutely nothing* (i.e.
    > won't run) then that's broken ;)

If you start with no nautilus information in your home directory it
will display the first couple of splash screens. Then (at least here)
it turns my root window grey. *Then* it does nothing.

The last I heard from Ade about it he thought it had something to do
with threads.

--
Michael D. Harnois                        mdharnois@home.com
Redeemer Lutheran Church                      Washburn, Iowa