Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:07:48 +0400
From:      "Andrey Simonenko" <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        "Annihilator" <annihilator.c@usa.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: ipa-1.1.1

IPA should be built from its port, there shouldn't be any
binary packages for it, because it should be built uniquely for each
site:

> grep NO_PACKAGE /usr/ports/sysutils/ipa/Makefile
NO_PACKAGE=     "Needs to be built uniquely for each site"

There wasn't NO_PACKAGE variable from the beginning of IPA port, but
it was added some time ago. Probably a link you get is formed by a
script which doesn't check NO_PACKAGE variable, it should be
checked by the maintainer of that web-script.

Thanks for your information.