Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:01:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Hal Kaplan <hkaplan@home.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: your mail

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Hal Kaplan wrote:

>I have Redhat with Apache installed. Someone else did it. Do I have to wipe
>out th eApache and re-install after BSD?

If you install FreeBSD in the current diskspace that is occupied by Redhat
you will destroy everything that is currently there. So yes, you will have
to reinstall Apache.

>Do you freelance on this kind of stuff?

I am a hobbiest. I have done a couple webserver installs before, including
Apache. IN fact, the very first exposure that I had to FreeBSD was to
install FreeBSD and Apache. I had it up and serving http in about 2 hours.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/