Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 17:21:26 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Chuck <Crff@alltel.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hi

On Thu, Mar 19, 1998 at 12:48:57AM -0500, Chuck wrote:
> Hi boys and girls
>
> I am a newbie newbie so I'm just gonna sit here and lurk for awhile,
> but look out when I get goin'.

No worries Chuck. Thanks for letting us know you're here.

What's a newbie newbie? You mean a _real_ newbie? You mean, too new to
participate in our true confessions? Nah, I don't believe it :-)
We're going to draw it out of you, you know that.

Come on, how long have you been running (or should I say installing?)
FreeBSD? How did you install it? What would you do different next time?

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more