Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:41:05 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Byron Schlemmer <byron.schlemmer@realtime.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Software IDE Raid

Hi all,

How can I go about setting up IDE software raid for FreeBSD? OpenBSD and
NetBSD have something called raidframe. I tried grabbing the source and
compiling it however if broke horribly. I see there is something called
Vinum (http://www.vinumvm.org/) which is supposed to work hoever I don't
see it in the ports tree and can't seem to find the source on that page?
Pointers?

Thanks in advance,

-byron

/dev/random output :