Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:36:24 -0700
From:      joe <joe@dubium.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Alternative to cdparanoia or the wrong question?

Perhaps this is the wrong question and I've missed something.  I've just
converted my linux workstation to freebsd and was putting all my
favourite tools on...and it seems there isn't a freebsd version for
cdparanoia.   SO ....is that the case or have I missed something, OR
...what's the best alternative.