Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 1996 15:43:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        marino.ladavac@aut.alcatel.at
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Status of ISDN drivers

>> >WRT getting 128kb/sec. I though the RBOCs in the States only support
>> >56kb/sec. per channel ? How you going to squeeze 128kb/sec. out of that ?
>> >The D-Channel is not used for data transfer (that would be an additional
>> >16kb/sec.).
>
>> Of course for $695 you can get RISC-powered "plug and power-up" 128k
>> sync...but we've been through that one before!
>
>Yes, but will it work in Europe, more precisely, Austria?

The board is $440. with V.24/RS-232 output (others available) I was assuming
about
$250.-$260.  for a bitsurfer T/A. The card will work with any external T/A.

Dennis
Emerging Technologies, Inc.      http://www.etinc.com

Synchronous Communications Cards and Routers For
Discriminating Tastes. 56k to T1 and beyond. Frame
Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25