Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 1996 11:20:06 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty Jr.)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, kallio@cc.jyu.fi, multimedia@star-gate.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: * GUS PnP Pro + ATI WinTurbo + XFree + 1200*900*24 *

Amancio Hasty Jr. stands accused of saying:

>  > I've heard people having problems with the PnP GUS cards.  The GUS MAX is
>  > the card to have, if you can get it.
>
> What sort of problems with the GUS PnP cards have people been having
> on FreeBSD?

I actually remembered that it was you having problems because the PnP GUS
pro had too much stuff on it and was a real resource hog.  Last I heard
you were 'working on it'; prior to that you'd been very vocal in your
support of the GUS MAX, hence the recommendation.

Obviously you've got it going now, so in future I'll point people at you 8)