Date:      Wed, 4 May 2005 18:46:34 -0400
From:      "fbsd_user" <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Charles Swiger" <cswiger@mac.com>
Subject:   RE: Clock running fast

On May 4, 2005, at 6:19 PM, fbsd_user wrote:
> sysctl kern.timecounter.choice does not work on my 4.10 system
>
> sysctl kern.timecounter.hardware  and sysctl kern.timecounter do
> work.

True, this interface has changed slightly, since 4.x as 5.x has
better
APCI support.  Running a "sysctl -a kern.timecounter" ought to be a
useful starting point for any recent version of FreeBSD.

***

Your response is not very clear.
Are you saying that  kern.timecounter.choice is not in 4.10

How can I find out what choices are?