Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:30:28 -0300 (GMT)
From:      Fernando Schapachnik <fpscha@ns1.via-net-works.net.ar>
To:        glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au (Greg Lewis)
Cc:        fpscha@via-net-works.net.ar, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeSSH

En un mensaje anterior, Greg Lewis escribió:
> > > In the interests of minimising bloat we could balance its inclusion by
> > > deleting something like, say, uucp.
> > > (:-) for the uucps users)
> >
> > I'm a proud UUCP user, but I wouldn't mind having to install it as a
> > package, if the final result will be the same (modulo a couple of sed
> > -e "s@usr@usr/local@g" maybe).
>
> I didn't mean to give any offense to uucp users -- this was a joke :)

Of course :) But I mean it. If UUCP could be turn into a package, with no
real difference but having to install it appart I think no UUCP user
would consider it a real loss.

Fernando P. Schapachnik
Administración de la red
VIA Net Works Argentina SA
Diagonal Roque Sáenz Peña 971, 4º y 5º piso.
1035 - Capital Federal, Argentina.
(54-11) 4323-3333
http://www.via-net-works.net.ar