Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:55:27 -0400
From:      "Nick LoPresti" <nick@chromatix.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Please help with sendmail

I already sent this one out, but no one sent me any replies...  I am out of
resources for this one, please help.

I am currently running FreeBSD 3.2.
Some of my users to my sendmail(smtp) server from the internet to send mail
from their clients.  Just recently it stopped working...  All messages
sent(except those sent to the local machine) are rejected do to the
following error:
---   Relaying Denied ---

Also, I can send mail out from the local machine... I don't quite
understand.

I did not set up any relaying?  Did something change?  A specific rule I
should look at?

Any help would be wonderful.  This is sorta on a high priority.  Thanks
guys, your great!
Let me know if I can provide you with any other info.  THANX AGAIN!!!