Date:      Sat, 24 Oct 1998 21:09:06 +0200
From:      Daniel Rock <rock@cs.uni-sb.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   vmstat, nfsstat broken

Hi,

vmstat doesn't seem to like ELF kernels. With aout kernels "vmstat -i"
works, but with ELF ones, I get the following error message:
vmstat: symbol intrcnt not defined
After taking a short look at the code, I suspect it may be associated
with the now missing leading "_" in ELF symbols, but I'm not sure.

nfsstat seems to be broken for a.out and ELF kernels:
nfsstat: sysctl: No such file or directory

If I change the sysctl() call to a sysctlbyname("vfs.nfs.nfsstats",...)
call in nfsstat.c, nfsstat is working again.

Daniel