Date:      Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:16:55 -0700
From:      Hanns Hartman <hwhartman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   JDK14 make error

Hi,
   I am trying to compile jdk14 for freebsd6 beta5 on an amd64 and
when I run the make file I get the following error

# make
printf: missing format character
=3D=3D=3D>  jdk-1.4.2p7_1 is*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/java/jdk14.

I have tried deleting my jdk directory and then re cvsing the files
with no luck.  I am cvsing with RELEASE6_0_0.  Also The makefile works
for jdk15 and when I compair the two where there are printf's they
seem all the same to me.  If you need anymore out put let me know
thanks
Hanns