Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 23:22:48 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@gns.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with Stable? ;)

Dear Guys,

	I just installed the Stable of the Day, and I am finding some problems.
	First, the system is missing an include file nfs_prot.h required for
building some amd utilities.
	Second, my apache httpd server seems to be unable to startup.
	I did recompile it: nothing. It starts and sits there neither forking
nor touching the /var/run/apache.pid.
	There are no logs on error_log. Nothing happens. Besides that, the
ypserv code seems to be addressing the same warning messages as the old
broken one did.
	This is bizarre there is not any information I can access to analyze
the problem, for I am not familiar with tracing tools. I hope you guys can
give me a suggestion, for this happened in my main web box and my web hosting
clients are not satisfied.

	Regards,
		Mario Ferreira

--