Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:57:59 +0100
From:      "Siegbert Baude" <Siegbert.Baude@gmx.de>
To:        "Cliff Sarginson" <cliff@raggedclown.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: redirecting mail from root to another user...

Hi Cliff,

> Didn't you get answers to this earlier ?
Yes, I did. And in one of them stood, that the author didnīt know about
other solutions. So I just added a different one.

> Use an entry in the aliase's file .. a la the advice written at the
> top of it ! I am curiou sto know why you think it is a bad idea..

I donīt think alias is a bad idea (and only to prevent any people, reading
the archives in the future, that there is at least one guy with this
opinion, Iīm posting this to both the list and you). Pluralism is a nice
thing anyway, isnīt it?

Ciao
Siegbert