Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 1996 14:36:26 +0100
From:      Gabor Zahemszky <zgabor@cs.elte.hu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail guru(?) need!

Hi!

I have the next problem:

1) We have a local TCP/IP lan, with FBSD 2.1.5, and Linux, NT, W95, SCO, etc.
In this local lan, we use DNS.  For historical reason, we have two gateways:
one UUCP gateway (we get and send our mail there), and a dial-up SLIP line
to the Internet (used very rarely).  I need to configure sendmail to route
any messages (with such address as freebsd-question@freebsd.org) to the UUCP
gateway, but the messages to x@foo.bar.com (or maybe x@bar.com) deliver
locally, put it into the local mailboxes of the users on the FBSD machine.
(These messages may be from the local net, maybe from the world.)

2) As I know, there is a way (but I don't know, how) to tell sendmail, that
every outgoing mail has a header: user@mailhost.foo.bar.com.  But how can I
do it, and how can I do that header: Real.User.Name@mailhost.foo.bar.com
(or Real_User_Name@...)?

Can You help me?