Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:11:59 -0700
From:      chip.wiegand@simrad.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   nedit oddity

I have been using Nedit for a while now and all has been fine, until a
couple hours ago. I have been using
ctrl-c, ctrl-v, etc, for copy/paste, etc. but something changed and now
when I hit ctrl-a (select all) instead I
get a <soh> inserted at the cursor. Now crtl-z gives <sub> instead of
undo.
Any idea what I did to cause this change? I don't like it, now I have to
mouse around too much.
Thanks
--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (They why do I have 9? Somebody help me!)