Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:32:28 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <charon@hades.hell.gr>
To:        "S.Christopoulos" <christ@meganet.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DNS info

Sotiris,

You do not provide adequate information for anyone to base one's
answers on.  Nice things to know would be:

a) What you want to end up with, .ie.

   "I want to install a name server for some of the domain names we've
   got registered so far.  The domain names are ..."

b) What you've done until now, i.e.

   "I have installed a copy of bind8, and some zone files under
   /etc/namedb, ..."

c) The most important of all, what the problem is:

   "When named starts, it dies immediately and I get the following
   stuff in my system logs ..."

Ciao.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, < keramida @ ceid . upatras . gr >
"Don't let your schooling interfere with your education." [??]