Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:55:45 -0500
From:      "Sam Fourman Jr." <sfourman@gmail.com>
Subject:   Kompozer crashes when Printing

hello,

I am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction, I am
running FreeBSD 7.0 with the gnome 2.22 desktop
I have cups installed, with a Brother 7820N Printer, I can Print fine
>From Mozilla or Firefox, or even OpenOffice.

but if I try and Print From Kompozer it crashes instantly, when I
select print from File -> Print ; it also crashes on File -> Page
Setup
if you start a console and run kompozer it leaves no output at all, I
don't think it is a permission thing because it crashes from root as
well.

Thank you for any Help you can provide

Sam Fourman Jr.