Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 13:46:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2.6 for NFS server

We just got a server in that will be acting as our main NFS server. We
intend to run 2.2.x on it. Couple of questions:

1. Is 2.2.6 close enough that we should put off installing 2.2-STABLE
   for a few days? Or in other terms, are there enough stability
   improvements in 2.2.6 that we should definitely wait for it.

2. I've seen a few mentions of NFS problems on 2.2.5. Are there any
   big gotchas wrt using a 2.2.x box as an NFS server?

Thanks
Viren
--
Viren R. Shah
"Creeping featurism is a disease, fatal if not treated promptly"