Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:12:10 +0000
From:      "Aryeh Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        "Michael Dean" <mdean@sourceview.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can the following license be used for ported programs?

If you read the 1st blog entry and the FAQ for the certifying agency
you will see why dual licenses are:

1. For the most part impossible to prevent the "free rider" issue

2. Is inherently unfair to contributors

3. Without the fee for execution (instead of just "commercial use") it
is very hard to actually make a living from such an venture (see 1st
blog entry and certification requirements on the Miai site)

--Aryeh