Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 1999 11:16:52 -0500
From:      EPI <jhays@enginepower.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>

Hello, I'm currently using release 2.2.2 of your Free BSD software. I'm =
geting the following error mesages. unable to open temporary =
maildrop'/var/mail/.nkroll.pop:.Permission denied. server popper err =
system error can't open temporary file do you own it?

This error above ocurrs when I'm trying to loggin using outlook 98. I =
have used telnet and connected successfully using the same login name =
and password. nkroll (login name) and sandra ( password ). Thank you in =
advance for any help you can provide.=20

John Hays
Enginepower Inc.=20
1-800-242-2289
jhays@enginepower.com