Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:37:53 -0600
From:      Dan Rue <drue@therub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.2 install problem (pc card)

Hi,
If I install FreeBSD 4.9 on my IBM 600x thinkpad, it prompts me for
kernel config, and then detects my pcmcia network card, allowing me to
do a net install.

However, I would like to give 5.2 a whirl, but it does not detect my
card, and I can not find where to set it up.  I have looked online,
tried google, all with no success.  I did read on the 5.2 early adopters
doc that they changed the way the kernel config works, and I am
wondering if that is related.

TIA,
dan