Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:13:39 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Small contained news server

I'm looking for a small, low maintainance news server which runs well on
FreeBSD, I've just given up with innd as I'm only planning on running
about 10 internal access only groups with nothing external happening at
all.

Besides, the port of innd isn't very helpful to those who might have not
got much experience of news. I know news is _The Black Art_, but this is
getting silly, I'm sure it wasn't this difficult last time.

	Steve

--
Steve Roome - Vision Interactive Ltd.
Tel:+44(0)117 9730597 Home:+44(0)976 241342