Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:12:19 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Alexander V Zubchenko <stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua>
To:        ro0t <root@unixhideout.com>
Cc:        <akbeech@sinbad.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: any idea what this means?

Greetings!

I also can recommend Seagate. I've using _now_ two 1.2GB drives from
them and i'm not first owner (of course) and i'm using them for couple
of years and no problems. In fact, it was unexpected for me, as i
thought no computer hardware can live so long:-)

Alexander V Zubchenko,		E-Mail: stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua
System Administrator,		WWW: http://www.hermes-comp.zp.ua/
Hermes-comp,
Ukraine,