Date:      Wed, 24 Dec 1997 00:53:35 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Crashes and more...

I am not able to do a make world after one of the last cvsup.
It exits on signal 11 or signal 10 in different part of the process ...

I have changed the ram twice but the problem is still here...
Netscape crashes randomly rebooting my box without informations.

Tha last make world I succeded was made in the same time of this kernel
:

FreeBSD gmarco.eclipse.org 3.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT #0: Sat Dec
20 00:36:51 CET 1997
root@gmarco.eclipse.org:/usr/src/sys/compile/GMARCO  i386

Boh ? I don't know what is happening , but it is not solved with the
latest cvsup...

--

Regards...

Gianmarco