Date:      Tue, 3 May 2005 11:58:24 -0400
From:      Jeremy Clark <remission@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   NetGear MA401 Rev.D Problems

I know this has probably been address a thousand times but here we go.
I'm running 5.3, rebuilt the kernel and everything. I run ifconfig and it=
=20
detects the wireless card wi0, the correct ssid and everything else but wil=
l=20
not assign an ip address to it when dhclient is run. I have no idea how to=
=20
go about getting this working. I have looked all over, asked a bunch of=20
people and no one seems to be able to figure out what's wrong. I turn to yo=
u=20
for help :]
 Jeremy