Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 16:23:04 +0000
From:      Clem Dye <clem@bastet.com>
To:        hm@hcs.de
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help! What am I missing trying to get ISDN4BSD to play?

Hellmuth:

Success! Although quite how I got it all working is more down to luck
than skill, I think!

Reviewing what I'd previously done, it was clear that I was actually
dialling-out OK - using the correct switches on the isdn daemon and
changing nothing else proved that conclusively. The route command is the
bit that confused me. I couldn't work-out what I was doing wrong,
compounded by the fact that my brother-in-law, who uses Linux, gave me
some confusing advice!

Still, I'm now dialling-up on one 64K link. Thanks very much for your
help.

Now all I have to do is configure the userland ppp stuff ...... ;-)

Thanks again and best regards.

Clem Dye