Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:52:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      MR JAMES EDWARD <JAMES_EDWARD01@EXCITE.COM>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PART TIME JOB OFFER FOR YOU

Hello
My name is James Edward.I am an artist. I live in United Kingdom,with
my twin kids,two cats, two dog and the love of my life. It is definitely
a full house. I have been doing artwork since I was a little boy. That
gives me about 18 years of experience. I majored in art in high school
and took a few college art courses.Most of my work is done in either
pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added
designing and creating artwork on the computer.I have been
selling my art for the last 5 years and have had my work featured on
trading cards, prints and in magazines.I have sold in galleries and to
private collectors from all around the world.I am always facing serious
difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans,they are
always offering to pay with a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER,which is difficult
for me to cash here in United Kingdom.I am looking for a representative
in the states who will be working for me as a partime
worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction,which
wouldnt affect your present state of work,someone who would help me
recieve payments from my customers in the states.
I mean someone that is responsible and reliable,cause the cost of
coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, i am working on
setting up a branch in the states,so for now i need a representative in
the united states who will be handling the payment aspect. These
payments are in money order and they would come to you in your name, so all
you need to do is cash the money order deduct your percentage(10%) and
wire the rest back to me. But the problem I have is trust.But I have my
way of getting anyone that gets away with our money,I mean the FBI
branch in Washington gets involved. It wouldnt cost you any amount,you are
to receive payments which will be sent to you by fedex or usps from my
business patners, which would come in form of a money order then you
are to cash it and send the cash to me via western union money transfer
or moneygram money transfer after your percentage has been deducted from
the money,all transfer fees should be deducted from the money.
If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible with
these information listed below
FULL NAME :
FULL ADDRESS :
CITY :
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
PHONE NUMBER (S) :
GENDER :
AGE :
NOTE BELOW:
DO YOU HAVE A CHECKING ACCOUNT?
WHAT IS YOUR BEST MEANS OF COMMUNICATION ?  EMAIL/PHONE

Regards

JAMES EDWARD.